Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Friday, November 10, 2006
I need to be alone. I wish you'd LET ME BE ALONE.
I'm so scared it's ridiculous.
I just want to be alone to cry.
I just want to see you one more time,
just so i can say a proper goodbye
for closure
to tell you that i loved you
that you meant more than you knew
that i was sorry
i should have gone out that night
just to talk
to get to know you a bit better
to spend time.
I can't get closure.
I just want to hide and be left alone.
At the same time, i don't want to be alone.
I'm just feeling really, really
sad.
FUCK GO AWAY FUCK FUCK FUCK.
-argh
ex-oh, ex-oh
4:41 AM